Contact The Law Firm Of Pryor, Priest, And Harber

  • Were you or a loved one injured while receiving medical care, including injuries related to pain pumps, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or birth injuries?
  • Do you have questions regarding a car, motorcycle or semi truck accident?
  • Have you been accused of drunk driving?
  • Are you going through a divorce, or have questions on how to pursue your child support and child custody rights?

The law firm of Pryor, Priest, and Harber can help. We have helped hundreds of people in the Knoxville, Tennessee, area fight for and win compensation for personal injuries, and have helped numerous individuals resolve criminal and family law issues.

To contact a lawyer in our office, complete this simple online form or call us locally at 865-223-6303 .

Pryor, Priest, and Harber
Two Centre Square
625 S. Gay Street, Suite 600
Knoxville, TN 37902
Phone: 865-223-6303
Map and directions

Bold labels and This graphic indicates a required field. indicate required information.

Personal Information
Contact Preferences

How would you like to be contacted?
Check all that apply.

How Can We Help You?

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Privacy Policy