The following are articles published by Pryor Priest & Harber on topics relating to our practice areas: Car accidents, truck accidents, injuries, medical malpractice, dangerous property accidents, and other personal injury topics.
- Trampolines: Are they a danger to children?
- Distracting smartphones and their role in fatal car accidents
- Four tips for safely sharing the road with large trucks in Tennessee
- How dangerous is drunk driving? The NHTSA provides guidance.
- Report: Speed limiting tech proposed as safety measure for large trucks
- Understanding the impact of traumatic brain injuries in Tennessee
- Improving U.S. economy may lead to increased tractor trailer traffic
- Three Decades Later, Speeding Deaths Remain Unchanged
- Study finds distracted drivers often text while driving
- Proving medical malpractice and filing suits in a timely manner
- Electronic on-board recording devices could reduce semi truck accidents
- Drunk driving continues to be a problem in Tennessee