Were You Accused Of A Crime? We Can Help.
Did you end up in the wrong place at the wrong time? Were you arrested for a crime in Tennessee? Are Knoxville police accusing you of criminal activity? If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, seek the help of a skilled defense attorney as soon as possible.
Aggressively Representing The Rights Of Those Charged With Crimes
At the law firm of Pryor Priest & Harber, we believe in “justice for all.” Anyone can end up on the wrong side of the law whether by accident, mistake or making a poor decision. We will not judge or think badly of you. Instead, we will aggressively pursue your freedom and your rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Our skilled lawyers represent clients in state and federal criminal courts in Knoxville and throughout Tennessee. We assist clients who are facing all types of criminal law matters, including:
- Violent crimes of assault, battery, murder and attempted murder
- Drug charges such as drug possession, distribution and manufacturing
- DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs), DWI (driving while intoxicated) and other alcohol-related charges
- Robbery, theft and stealing
- Traffic offenses
- White collar crimes of fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and conspiracy
Learn About Your Options By Calling Our Law Firm
At Pryor Priest & Harber, your best interests are our top priority.
At Pryor Priest & Harber, we believe it is important to present our clients with all of their options before we pursue a case. Whether the best decision is to enter a plea or to go to trial, we are dedicated to thoroughly reviewing the facts of your case before vigorously pursuing the course of action that best suits your situation.